Metronome & Rhythm Machine Help
DEVELOPMENT STAGE I
DEVELOPMENT STAGE II
Preset 3-voice ensemble rhythm pattern
- Closed High hat.
Note: to include open high hat would require an additional voice to be added with an associated rhythm pattern.
- Bass Drum
PHP Code for building the ENSEMBLE RHYTHM PATTERN
File contents not found for source code display
Full path to code was "/home/leonwool/public_html/biscuits/biscuits-18n/metronome/code-samples/pop-erp1.php"
Result of Code
In a later stage, the whole ensemble rhythm pattern will be editable.
Create Two TracksLater we will have a method to inputs a new track and have it appear as a new row in the active pattern that we are currently working on/
- Select sound from sound bank
- A Sound for the first beat of every bar.
- A sound for every other beat of the bar.
- beatsplit = 1
- sound = the sound bank sound that is pre-defined as either soudBank.firstBeat or soundBank.allBeats
Notes on rendering the pattern editorThe pattern table should take into account:
- The BPB / bpb beats per bar:
For 3/4 time this is 3 , for 6/8 time this is 6 , for 4/4 time this is 4.Test the bpb using the get method. ?bpb=INTEGER
- When we add your "TRACKS" we should have ON/OFF not only against the individual SOUND EVENTS but also have one at the start of each TRACK row